The Seychelles IBC (International Business Company).
The offshore company is always domiciled in the Office of Registered Agent who must be registered compulsorily with FSA (Financial Services Authority) in his capacity as International Corporate Service Provider.
This offshore company is subject to an annual flat fee of 100 USD for the constitution and for renewal.
The Seychelles Government committed not to increase this tax during the entire life of the offshore company established in its jurisdiction.
The social object is very large.
This structure is particularly suitable for intellectual, artistic, lobbying activities or for acquire a yacht.
This structure does not benefit from the accession to the network of double taxation treaties Seychelles.
It may be made with a single one shareholder (individual or corporate), or use of nominees.
Although the identity of the partner or beneficial owner are not communicated to the authorities or the public, the rules of KYC (Know Your Customer) apply to the registered Agent who is required to keep on files of the IBC Seychelles International Business Company the following documents :
– A certified copy of identification document.
– A certified copy of a Proof of residential address.
– Bank reference letter.
– Letter accounting records.
– Service agreement.
Following the amendments to the Companies Act of December 2016, the Directors’ Register must be certified by the Financial Seychelles Authority (FSA).
The accounts of the offshore company does not have to be filed, but just kept during 7 years at the registered office or elsewhere in the world subject to give by written the address to the registered agent.
The Register of the meetings doesn’t need to be deposed to the authorities.
A Bank account offshore can be opened in any financial institution after receiving the Certificate of Incorporation with Apostil (Hague Convention 1969).
The period of examination of the application by the Seychelles authorities is 36/48 working hours.
Seychelles IBC Summary
- 1 partner (person or entity), or nominated.
- No minimum capital requirement.
- Denominated in all currencies Capital.
- Original Articles may be written in French or English or any other language, in this case with English translation attached.
- Company name may include Limited, Corporation, Incoporated, Ltd, Corp. or Inc. (article 25 of the law 2016).
- Sole Director can be non-resident and/or entity.
- No annual general meeting of shareholders required.
- Meetings may be held at any place or by proxy.
- Obligation to keep records of accounts for 7 Years and communicate the address to the officer in writing, if these accounts are not preserved at the registered office.
- No audited accounts.
- Transfer of the registered office from or to an alternative jurisdiction.
- Low cost of set up and operating.
- Transformation in CSL possible.
- The bearer shares are no longer allowed to Seychelles since December 15, 2013.