If you are ready to incorporate a hybrid Company you can place an order with us immediately through our online ordering system below:
Frequently asked questions.
How do I proceed in incorporating my hybrid company?
You must complete the online order above or you can download, file and sign the order form here.
- The name of the company ( three names in order of preference ) .
- Names and home addresses of directors and shareholders, if applicable…
- The share capital of the company ,
- The nominal value of shares to be issued and the distribution of shares among shareholders.
- Establishing a “Business Plan” summary for the first 3 years of operation . ( model on request)
- Closing date of accounts
- For GBL1 the first year may not exceed 18 months from the date of registration).
- For the CSL 31/12 is the mandatory date regardless of the date of registration.
- Name of the selected bank and the desired currency for bank accounts
- Provide for each stakeholder :
- A photocopy ( certified by a reputable international bank ) first 5 pages of the passport;
- A curriculum vitae of each participant ;
- A letter of reference from a reputable international bank in which the beneficiary stakeholders hold an account (see model) , 2 copies ;
- Proof of residence in original and not older than three months ( bank statement, electricity bill or telephone or other certificate issued by a government) indicating the address of the principal residence of stakeholders.
Once the name is approved , you must complete the payment of the order .